True Soul Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiera says Hii :3

Go down

Kiera says Hii :3 Empty Kiera says Hii :3

Post  xKieraChan Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Name (YT): xKieraChan
Nickname: Cookiee, Kieri, Haruka [I get called all three :3]
Real Name (if you want): Kiera [Pronoced: Ke-Rah, Yesh I can't SpellxD]
Birthday: 16th December
Blue Eyes [well, grayish blue]
A Sagittarius

Contact (Skype, MSN etc.): Skype: xxHarukaiixx FB: Kiera Cookiee Email: CuriousKierax3@gmail

Hobbies: Reading, Manga, Anime, Writting [Though I suck] Being a loner, talking to myself, Art, Graphic Design... and a LOT of other things ;3
Favourite Anime/Manga: My Fave Manga is Rave Master, My Fave Anime is Detective Conan, but I also Like; Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood, Inuyasha, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fairy Tail, PokéSpe, Pokemon, Magic Kaito, Ao no Exorcist, Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Hetalia, Kanon, Angel Beats, Air and Haruhi Suzumiya... there more but I'm not re-writing them ;3
Your Programs (SV, AE etc.): For editing, Sony Vegas pro 11, iMovie11, Final cut express 4, Adobe after effects, WMM... yeah I've got the lot, but I only really use the first too :3 I also use Photoshop a LOT :3
Music: I like, Trading Yesterday[The Age Of Information], Skillet, Within Temptation, Marianas Trench, Lights, Thriving Ivory & Taylor Swift ♥

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Well I ish human [Or am I? *shot* xD] I like lots of stuff, I'm very random and I make bad jokes all the time, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter [IT'S THE BEST SERIES EVER WRITTEN! XD] I've always thought the world SHOULD be fair, that nobody is better than anyone else, I Like Pie, I'm from Australia, I'm having Pie for dinner xD, I fall asleep in school, what else, oh yeah I think that Facebook, Apple and the Llama's will join forces and take over the world! xD
xKieraChan
xKieraChan
Admin

https://truesoulprod.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum